We got new wood floors in our kitchen/living room area and also in our home office. We have been doing this since the middle of June and are finally finishing up. We had the floors installed, but we did the baseboards ourselves. Good thing we did not do the floors ourselves because it would have taken us a year to finish! We also painted the office. It was pink (including the ceiling)! We painted it a gray/blue color. We also installed a ceiling fan and got a new valance for the window. I am still putting things back in the office, but I almost have it done!! Yea!
Before
(I did not take any of the office, but it was pretty ugly!)
After




4 comments:
Looks great!
Beautiful you guys! Good job!
Wow! Looks good! Are the cats having fun sliding around on the new floor?
How fun! That is a lot of work!
Post a Comment