We went on a 7 mile hike to White Pines Lake
Jen, BJ, Jaden (notice that he is sleeping. This was him most of the hike!), Heidi, Buck, Ashlie, and Brad. Joyce also went, but she is taking the picture.
July 4th Celebrations
Brad, Jen and Buck doing Sparklers
We did some little fireworks, but had a wonderful show off the back deck later with others doing large fireworks!
Jen, Jaden and Bruce. We got a little sunburn on our hike. I didn’t do very well on Jaden’s sunscreen.
Jaden and BJ on the waverunner
BJ, Jaden and Jen on the raft. Jaden seemed to enjoy being out on the water.
Jaden, Jen and BJ. Having fun in the sun! What nice hair you have , BJ!
Noah and Jaden. Jaden seemed to enjoy the sand. Like all kids he did eat it!
Hayden, Noah, Jaden and Kari. All the kids seemed to like the beach and posing for pictures!
Happy Birthday Brucey
BJ Celebrated his 32nd Birthday at Bear Lake
BR: Hayden Porter, Heidi Holt, Dallen Jensen, Jen Holt, Lindsay and Brad Foster.
FR: Ashlie Brown, Kari and Sandra Porter, Ian Foster, Jaden and Bruce Holt, and Mae Foster.
Notice only half of the candles are lit. Ian was such a wonderful help and blew them out as soon as we set the cake down. He is such a cute kid!
BJ sharing his birthday candy with the kids
We had a great time. Thanks everyone!




8 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time. Jayden is so cute. What a fun family. Glad so many of you could make it to Bear Lake.
Looks like Bear Lake was fun (and California and Tennessee). Glad BJ had a happy birthday! Jayden is such a happy kiddo. It is fun to see photos of him and hear what he likes to do. Eating a little dirt isn't so bad :) I'm glad he likes the water!
You guys are such travelers! You need to make a trip out here and see Kirtland, Rock n Roll Hall of Fame and the Football Hall of Fame, not to mention us!
Dangit I missed the trip!! JK glad you had fun. we need to BBQ soon!
yup love it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love the picture of the kids on the beach. keep updating!
Man, we are a good looking group. I loved BJ's hair at the beach. Could you start updating my blog when you update yours? JK, but you guys do a great job.
Wow! You are quite the travelers. Jaden is getting so big and cute. I am probably going to be stalking your blog now...just so you know! Oh and Happy belated birthday Bruce.
Sorry about the "y" in Jaden's name! I have trouble with the different spelling of Jaden and Hayden. Hopefully I have it down now! I still love him--even if I can't spell!
Hey Jen! I am so glad that we have reconnected. I have wondered what you guys were up to. I am so happy for you that you have that beautiful baby. You totally deserve him! I will have to add you to my blog list so I can keep up with you now.
Post a Comment