Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Jaden!

Today is Jaden’s first birthday. I can’t believe it has been a year. He is such a good and fun little boy!

CIMG2287

Here are just a few of the cute pictures of Jaden this year

4 Days old in the NICU, he spent his first 11 days thereCIMG0134

2 Months oldCIMG0330

HalloweenCIMG0386

6 Months OldCIMG0909

9 1/2 Months old0501091623

10 1/2 Months Old at Bear LakeCIMG2044

This is his favorite face now!!CIMG2320

He loves to laugh

CIMG2347

Jaden has already had 2 Birthday Parties

Campbell Family

CIMG2194

CIMG2204

CIMG2207

CIMG2209


Nielson Family

CIMG2417

We celebrated 5 Birthdays

Grandma, Jaden, Samantha, Kaianna and ScottCIMG2422 CIMG2429


Today I took a cute video of Jaden




Happy Birthday Jaden! We love You!!

10 comments:

Brooke said...

That is so cute! I love that he knows how to hold up his one finger when asked how old he is. I better start working on teaching that to Isaac. What a cute kid.

Jenn said...

Congratulations to Jaden and you two. It's delightful to see such a happy baby. Hugs all around from Idaho!

Mom of three ♥ said...

How cute! Happy Birthday Jaden!

Sandi J said...

I love those pictures of him, what a big, beautiful smile he has! You guys are such cute parents.
Happy Birthday to the little guy!

DeAnne said...

Happy Birthday Jaden! What a cutie! He is so smart--he can show you how old he is!! I can't wait to see you guys in September!

James and Sandra said...

Super cute little guy you have there. We love seeing you guys and watching Jaden and Hayden play!

BAM Holt said...

The little video and the pictures, especially the "progression" series, are awesome! Happy birthday Jaden! I don't think I knew enough to be able to hold up one finger on my first birthday!

Little Bear and Peanut said...

Happy Birthday Jaden, he is so cute!

Heidi said...

Those pictures are so super cute. We really need to have you over to play games. And we will invite Buck and Sandra over if they're lucky. Hee Hee!

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

I can not believe he is one already! He is so cute. Happy Birthday Jaden!