Thursday, September 3, 2009

Seven Peaks Water Park

Bruce’s mom had a work party at Seven Peaks. We had a great time. We even took Jaden down some waterslides! Here are some pictures of the fun time we had. We had to get pictures of one of the big slides to prove that we went down them!

CIMG2494BJ

CIMG2509HeidiCIMG2517Sandra

CIMG2521Heidi and Jen. This is a pretty ugly picture. I wish I would have know that I looked naked, because I would have not carried the tube like this!

Heidi, Joyce and JenCIMG2530 CIMG2540 CIMG2563Jen

CIMG2578Joyce

CIMG2616Lindsay

CIMG2624 The Family: Jaden, BJ, Joyce, Kari, Sandra, Mae, Ian, Lindsay, Noah, Mike and Heidi. (Hayden was posing next to me taking the picture!)

We went a couple days later to use some free tickets up before the end of the season. We had fun with the Fosters and BJ’s cousins Lara, Nikki, Brigg and Braden.

CIMG2652 CIMG2656 CIMG2661Jaden loves the water. He loved to crawl around in the shallow end of the wave pool.

Thanks Joyce for the tickets! We had a great time!

3 comments:

Mike said...

Fun pictures! Thank you for watching the boys and letting us use your tube. It was a blast!

Sims Family said...

Looks like a fun time! Great picts.

Our Little Family said...

That is so much fun! Way to document the way you all went down the huge water slide. Kevin and I used to live right next door to Seven Peaks and walk there after work & school. I love the updates!