We were able to go to Pigeon Forge, TN for a fun vacation. We went with Jen’s parents and sister, Natalie. We had a full week of fun. We said after that we needed a vacation from our vacation. There was so much to do we could not fit everything in. Here are some pictures of our adventure.
Jaden’s first plane ride. He was soooo good!
This is a view from our balcony
It began to rain, so Jaden held his own umbrella
We went swimming. This is Jaden’s first time and I think he loved it!
BJ our chauffeur. If you can see the street sign, it is Bruce Street!
We drove around Cades Cove. This was one of the first places settled there.
We went to a couple of shows. This was a Chinese acrobat show. BJ was brought up on stage and he even had to dance! (if that is what you called it!)
Ripley’s Aquarium
Natalie, Laraine, Leon, Jen and Jaden
Dollywood
We went to Dollywood for 1½ days
This is us chillin’ while we are listening to a county show
We also ate funnel cakes! Yummy!
This is at the Comedy Barn Show. I laughed so hard that I cried! This was a lot of fun!
Great Smoky Mountains National Park
We ate lunch in the car
We even did Hillbilly Golf. This course went down the mountain side. BJ lost, but he had Jaden strapped to his back.
Our condo that we stayed in. You can see Jen, Natalie and Laraine on the top level.
This was at the HUGE Christmas shop. I even got lost. I could not find the way out of the store!
We had a lot of fun and we were sure glad that we were able to go!




5 comments:
What a fun trip! It really looks like you guys got to do a TON of fun things. Thanks for posting!
That looks like so much fun!!!
Looks like you had a blast. You guys really fit a lot in! Was BJ's dancing any good up on stage? jaden looks so good in all these pictures, I love him holding his own umberella.
Jaden is so grown up--swimming, shades, and even holding his own umbrella! It looks like you guys had an awesome trip! I would have loved to have seen BJ "dance." So . . . is Ohio next on your list of vacations? ;)
Hey guys, here's the link to the Kelly and Shaula Holt blog that I sometimes post to:
www.kash0lt.blogspot.com
:)
Post a Comment