The other day we went hiking and had a little picnic. We had a lot of fun and we hope that we can get out more often!
We got to see Wicked with some of Jen's family. We had a great time. This is an awesome musical!!
So, BJ and Jen play on a coed soccer team. Well the other night the other team was really annoying and there was a big bully on the other team. He kept doing cheap shots. This one time Sandra scored and we were all excited until we realized that BJ was tackling this guy. They started fighting, but both teams were there pretty fast to break it up. I guess he elbowed BJ as they were passing. So, BJ and this guy got a red card each for fighting! I had never seen BJ act like this before. I guess soccer really brings out the best or worst in people. This is a picture of BJ when we got home. It seemed like he had a rug burn or something like it.
Mr. Tough Guy
This is the next day. Some people at church were asking BJ what happened. I think his Deacons thought he was pretty cool!




5 comments:
Jen--
So darling of the three hikers! That SO makes me want to head outside. I love it when you guys update your blog. It's VERY fun!
Way to go BJ!!! I didn't know you had it in you:) Dustin would have done the same thing. I think it rocks.
I love Jaden's little face peeking out between the two of you. What a cutie.
Oh, BJ. I have never seen him lose his temper (and I even grew up with him!). I bet is was shocking to see!
We love you guys!
LOL! Bruce?!? Are you sure this is the Bruce that we know??? LOL That makes me laugh so hard! And I do have to agree that the picture of you three is very fun! It was fun seeing you at the store the other day. He is getting soooo big.
You big bully, JK. It was so crazy to witness it first hand. Cute hiking pic, we should all go together some time.
Post a Comment