Friday, September 12, 2008

First 2 Weeks Home

Jaden is such a cuddle bug

Jaden's 1st UofU football Game! Only being 2 1/2 weeks old.
He was so good. Aunt Britany made him this awesome blanket.

Why are you taking a picture of ME?


Jaden loves to sleep, Yay!!

7 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

Oh, how sweet! I am so glad he is doing well and your having so much fun with him. That's awesome he went to his first game. I hope to see you at Cindy's shower next weekend!

DeAnne said...

He's sooooo handsome! Go Utes!! (don't tell Brandon I said that . . .) Glad to see he is chubbing up nicely. We love you!

i am heidi said...

He is so cute thanks for updating!! I loved being able to hold him! Yeah for baby Jaden!

Unknown said...

Dear Jen and BJ,
What a precious blog and beautiful pictures of your little Jaden! Thank you for sharing your heart wrenching story of getting that little guy here. I am so happy for you that the outcome was so wonderful after all the trauma and drama. We look forward to watching him grow up. You two have stepped right up to the role of parents, and I know you will be the best. God bless.
Pauline

James and Sandra said...

He just gets cuter and cuter every time I see him. You guys are cute little parents too! Keep enjoying your little guy!

Foster said...

Its crazy how quick they change. Newborns are so easy to take out, they just sleep the whole time. Just wait until he's crawling!!!
Isn't Britany so good to provide us all with blankets!!

Lynette said...

He is so adorable.