Yesterday was Jaden's blessing. It was a wonderful day. We had a lot of family come! We love you all. Thanks everyone who came and supported us. And for those who could not come we missed you. Jaden hardly ever cries, but it seemed when we wanted to take some pictures he insisted on crying.

Jaden with his Dad and Mom

Jaden with Great-Grandma Smith

Jen's parents, brothers and sisters and their spouses

The whole Nielson family. It was great to have everyone there!
Jaden with Grandma and Grandpa Campbell
Some of the Holt family

4 Generation Picture
Great-Grandpa Holt, Grandpa Holt, BJ and Jaden

BJ, Jaden and Jen

After everyone had gone BJ was taking care of Jaden while I was cleaning up. I went upstairs to see them both asleep. They were both worn out from partying too much. How cute are my two guys!!
6 comments:
Those are great pictures! Jaden looks so cute and looks like he is getting big. Glad that things are going well for you guys!
I love the pictures! That's awesome that your whole family could be there!
oh i love it. You knows you're a real parent when you fall asleep holding your baby. So cute.
I love the picture of them sleeping on the chair. Those are such tender moments. You guys sure are great parents!
How precious! We were so sad we couldn't make it to Utah for Jaden's blessing. It looks like everything went well. Cute picture of BJ holding Jaden sleeping in the chair. I think Jaden is going to pass up Kal in size before he's one! What a big guy! But he's soooo handsome!
We are so sorry we couldn't be there... I'm sure I heard about it, but it must have slipped my mind. I'm glad Jaden is home and doing well!
Post a Comment