Saturday, August 30, 2008

He's Home!!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

James and Sandra said...

Yay! Thanks for letting me hold him, I loved it. He is so sweet and precious. I am so glad you started a blog.

jendingus said...

Hey Jen, I am so sorry to hear that your little guy had some complications. I am so glad he is home. You look GREAT in that picture and he is so cute. Congrats. I hope all is well now. Your story of this little miracle was touching. I can relate to it a lot. Good luck with everything!!!

Mom of three ♥ said...

I wrote on the post below as well. But just wanted to say how darn cute Jaden is. I love seeing the pictures of him. And same as what Jennie said I can relate to your story as well. We had a alot of years of trying and nothing and alot of prayers that were finally awnsered. So I am glad that you are able to have the opportunity of motherhood it is so much fun!

The May Family said...

He is so adorable! I'm so glad he's doing well! It was good to see him last night!

Foster said...

It was great to be able to see him while I was there. It is also great to see you two as parents...you are naturals (and don't worry Jen, he won't always pee on you in the middle of the night). Keep posting pictures so I don't feel like I am missing out on his growing up!

Rob N Heather said...

Congrats guys! He's adorable! Glad to hear he is home. Very touching post about the miracle. Very sweet! Congrats again BJ & Jen!

i am heidi said...

He sure is cute but just so you know I check this everyday for new pictures of the little guy so you should get on top of it!! I wanna see how much he has changed.