Jaden turned 2 years old on August 19th. I can’t believe how fast two years have gone. Jaden is such a good kid. We love him so much! He loves sports and imitates a lot that you do. We couldn’t imagine life without him! He makes us laugh a lot! At his 2 year check up he weighed 26lb 13oz (35%) and was 36.25” tall (92%)
Some pictures from his birthday celebrations:
He got this lawn mower from Grandma and Grandpa Campbell. He loves to push it around the house and pretends to start it and put gas in it. When his Dad mows the lawn Jaden is out there helping with his lawn mower!




4 comments:
What a cutie! It is fun to watch him imitate everyone and he is a very talented ball thrower. Looks like he had a great birthday! We love you, Jaden!!
So cute! It sounds like he is quite the helper with the yard work, I love it! I bet he's a great big brother too. Tell him Hayden and Kari will be back soon cause they really miss playing with him.
Looks fun! Two years has gone by fast for us too. I love the Thomas Train garage, Sawyer would love something like that.
Jen, I didn't even know you had a blog. Yay, I am so excited to find this!! Your baby girl Abigail is so adorable. When we came out to Utah to visit, yes, we knew we were pregnant (about 7 wks) but hadn't told anyone. Just like you guys, one month is all it took. Isn't life just crazy?? Hope you're all doing well. what a cute family you guys have!
Post a Comment