Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Lot of First Time Fun

I know I have not posted anything for awhile, so here is an update of what we have been doing. Jaden has been doing a lot of things for the first time.


First trip to Bear Lake

We had the car so full you can hardly see Jaden


First Halloween
Jaden was actually 3 different things that day!
Mr. Ghost man


Cute little bee



Jaden as a skunk with his cousin Kari



First Trip to St. George
(this was the only picture I took there)
BJ and Jaden with Brooke, Kaianna and Kiersten



First UofU Basketball Game
The Kitchens invited us to go to the game because Dallin was playing during half-time. We had lots of fun!
Uncle Mark, Kendra and Jaden. Kendra loves babies sooo much!


2nd Jazz Game
(We didn't take a picture at the first Jazz game he went to)
Jaden slept through most of the game. We are starting him off early in going to all these sporting events!

No comments: