I took this cute video of Jaden. But after I took it BJ informed me that I need to hold it horizontally not vertically, because he doesn't know to rotate it. I thought it was cute anyway, so just tilt your head to watch it!! Thanks!
Camping trip to Hanna
5 years ago




4 comments:
so cute he is such a big boy now I can't believe it. You are some lucky parents.
He is so darling! I love when they talk to you and give big smiles. Looks like you have been busy and I love the picture of Jaden in the car all crowded with stuff!
(Brad Here)
That is a great video, Jen. Incidentally, Lindsay had the same problem when we started recording things too--no biggie!
I haven't seen your blog for quite a while now (just trying to finish up here strong) and I love all of the pictures of Jaden (and the one of Bruce and God's greatest gift). That one of him in the car--priceless, just add one more and you will soon discover why we needed more space when we travel.
BTW... he looks like a true Ute fan all decked out at the games--his Grandfather should be proud!
Can't wait to see you guys (in person).
(Lindsay here)
Way cute...I love that we can see videos online, technology is amazing (even the limited amount I am able to use).
You guys are great to keep going to all the games you are. Maybe if you are consistent, he will be used to them and when he starts crawling and walking, he will still be content to sit on your lap. We did things so seldom that Mae was not about to sit still for more than 5 minutes and made life miserable for us. Beware: if you follow our course, you will become as boring as us!
Post a Comment