Thursday, October 23, 2008

Football Game

Since it was such a nice day on Saturday we decided to take Jaden to the Utah football game. We had a great time. Both BJ and I got burnt, so good thing we kept Jaden covered.

This is how Jaden spent the first half of the game



Jen, BJ and Jaden enjoying the sunny football game



Kari was sitting on Grandma's lap. I looked over at her and she looked soooo bored. I just had to get a picture.


This is how Jaden spent the 2nd half of the game. What you can't see is that he is in a different outfit. He had a blow out. He never has this problem. We had to change him on our laps. We had him pretty much naked for a bit. How lovely!!

2 comments:

James and Sandra said...

Kari is so excited to see her picture on you blog. Thanks. Blowouts are so much fun! You are lucky they haven't happened very often. It was fun to watch you take care of it at the game he he.

i am heidi said...

You are a cute little family. I love kari in the other picture she looks so bored in that one too. haha poor little girl. Jaden is such a cutie.