Jaden turned 2 months on Sunday. So yesterday we took him to his doctor for a checkup. He is growing so big. He is now 24 1/2 inches long - 90%. He weighs 12 lbs 2 oz. - 70%. His head size is 40th%. So, therefore he is tall and has a small head!! Jaden also got his immunizations done. I have never heard him scream so high and loud. It didn't last very long though, but the rest of the day he seemed a little cranky. We also got pictures done on Tuesday, so we will post them when we get them back. Also, some of you may know that he may be allergic to dairy. I am off of dairy and since I started nursing him again he seems to be doing well. (I may be going through dairy withdrawals though!!)
Camping trip to Hanna
5 years ago




5 comments:
Wow 2 months already! He is so cute Jen.
His smile is beautiful. I can't wait to see the pictures you had taken. I always seem to find Buck sleeping with the kids as well.
He is getting so big! I can't believe how adorable he is! Hey Jen - I was also wondering how your dad is doing???
Oh man he looks so much like Jen. I just think it is the role of the mother to play with the kids and then when they are woren out then it's dads turn. hahehe
So fun! His adorable smile warms my heart. I can't wait to see him the next time we visit Utah. Dads do end up sleeping a lot during their shift, but I can't claim complete innocence!
Jaden is a crazy sleeper and such a big boy. He has grown and his face has even changed a lot. It is amazing how you think they can't get any cuter and you look at them again and they are!
Post a Comment