Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009

So I know I have not posted for a very long time, but this is some of our Christmas time fun!

 

CIMG3884We went to Gardner Village one day to do some shopping and eat lunch. We had a fun time. This is Jaden with his cousin Kendra.

 

CIMG3886 Jaden didn’t like sitting on Santa’s lap. I don’t know if he didn’t like Santa or that I took his toy away when he sat on Santa’s lap.

 

Christmas Eve

CIMG3892The annual Campbell/Holt Nativity Story

 

CIMG3901The Nielson Family

 

CIMG3905 Jen’s little sister Natalie got some cute pajamas for Christmas Eve

CIMG3907Jaden in his new jammies

CIMG3913Looks like Santa made it to our house! Jaden loves his basketball hoop.

 CIMG3918  Jaden got this lion for Christmas, but totally hated it. We had to move it from the rest of his presents so he would even look at his other presents. This is a couple of days after Christmas, so I think he is getting used to it now! Crazy kid!

 

CIMG3919We also had a little Christmas Surprise! What is this mommy?

7 comments:

Britany said...

What! What? What! This is exactly what I said after reading this post. Is that what I think it is?

Mom of three ♥ said...

Fun Christmas for you! And if that is what I think it is Congrats!!! You will need to give us all a bit more info than that picture girl!!

DeAnne said...

Congrats! What a wonderful Christmas present!

Mike said...

Perfect! What a wonderful Christmas present and Happy New Year! Congratulations! How exciting! Hope everything goes well! Love you guys!

James and Sandra said...

Way to go! Jaden will make a great big brother! I am glad he is finally starting to like his lion.

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

So excited for you! What a cute way to announce it!

Gamble Gang said...

Jen!! I hope you get this! Mike just showed me your blog that he got off of facebook! How fun! We loved your Christmas card and are so excited about your news! Do you keep updated on me from my family?:) We are excepting in June - another boy! ;) Here is our blogspot www.gamblegang.blogspot.com take a look!