So it has been over a month since my last post. I guess I need to get better at posting more often.
Jaden is now 6 months old. He is in the 95% for height and 35% for weight. He is now rolling over and sitting up for a bit by himself.
We went to the Draper Temple open house. It was a wonderful day!
We had a new nephew born on February 24th. Jen's brother Scott and his wife Amy had a baby boy. His name is Evan Leon Nielson. I think that Spencer loves him, but Kate is not quite sure.
I think Evan was making a funny face at Jaden, because Jaden loves to grab things now, including Evan. Jaden now has 5 boy cousins his age. How fun!!
We play on a 30+ coed soccer team. I don't know what we were thinking, but we seemed to enjoy it enough that we are going to play again.
We play on a 30+ coed soccer team. I don't know what we were thinking, but we seemed to enjoy it enough that we are going to play again.
Jaden loves taking baths. He splashes sooo much. We used to bathe him on the counter, but everything was getting soaked. So we put his small bath in the big bath. Much better!!
Jaden seems to always kick his socks off. So one day I put new socks on and they were really long. Hopefully these won't come off.
(I didn't keep them like this)
We had a fun time with the Flammers and Fosters that were in town over Valentines Day. We also celebrated February Birthdays while they were here. Grandma & Grandpa's house was pretty crazy and FUN!!
Jaden, BJ, Mae, Jocelyn, Jen, Ashlie, Sandra, Kari, Noah and Lindsay
(I didn't keep them like this)
We had a fun time with the Flammers and Fosters that were in town over Valentines Day. We also celebrated February Birthdays while they were here. Grandma & Grandpa's house was pretty crazy and FUN!!




12 comments:
Looks like some good times. We also went to the Temple dedication and it was so pretty! We really should get together soon it would be fun for the kids to play. And for us to catch up.
How fun! It looks like you are doing well! It is nice to be so close to family and get together on special occasions and holidays. Jaden is such a cute little boy!
-Ashley
Jaden sure is growing up! I love the socks. It was a lot of fun to see everyone!
Hey Jen-
It was so good to hear from you. I can't believe Jaden is all ready 6 months old! Time flies. He is such a cutie. I miss playing volleyball with you too. I just got asked to play on a co-ed team up here so that should be fun. Talk to you later.
I can't believe how big Jaden is getting! He is such a cute little guy.
Too cute! Love the pictures! He's getting so big!
His bathtub grin is the cutest! I have so many adorable nieces and nephews, makes for high expectations over here haha
What a fun group of pictures! Thanks for sharing!
Jaden looks like a BMW natural! Make sure he gets a kiss and big hug from his Texas grandparents.
Hi Jen. This is Aspen Ridges Hadley. My sister sent me the link to your blog. I just wanted to tell you how darling your boy is and how happy I am that you're doing well. Parenthood is definitely worth the wait... we went the waiting route ourselves. Congrats and good luck! It's quite the ride :)
Jen
You have such a cute family and Jaden is getting so big! Hope you are doing well.
Brooke
It's been a while since I have checked your blog. Jaden looks so cute in that bath tub, and the socks are pretty good looking too! I'm so glad we're playing soccer again, it's pretty addicting!
Post a Comment