Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Time Fun

We had a lot of fun over the Christmas holiday. We loved spending time with our family. Here are some pictures of what we were up to.


This is actually what BJ does at work. Some co-workers played snow football one day. We sometimes wonder what he really does at work. BJ is the one in the blue.


This is Jaden with his 3 week old cousin Will Bennett. Jaden is 4 months there. I forgot how small he used to be.


Jaden on Santa's lap. Doesn't he look so excited!


Christmas Eve at Jen's parent home


Jaden with some of his cousins on the Nielson side.
Jaden, Emily, Kate, Hunter, Dallin, Spencer, Tyler and Kendra.


Christmas Eve at Bruce's parents. Jaden was baby Jesus. Jen and Bruce were Mary and Joseph. Heidi-inkeeper and wisemen with Kari, Buck-Shepherd, Sandra-Angel.


Jaden and BJ on Christmas Eve at our home


Jaden got a Bumbo for Christmas. He really likes it because he loves to sit up. I know it is pink, but that's all Santa had left in stock!!


New Years Eve party at the Sim's home.
Joyce, Natalie, BJ, Jen and Jaden


On New Year's Day we went to the Gateway to see a movie. It was cold so we put a hat on Jaden. Isn't he sooo cute!!
We saw The Day the Earth Stood Still. Jaden was so good, I think he slept the whole time!! And Yes Jaden did scratch himself petty good.


New Years Day party at Jen's parents
We open bon-bons (an English thing), which include hats, balloons, noise makers and little goodies. By the end most of the balloons are popped and it is a loud mess!!
Natalie, Jaden, BJ, Scott and Kate

How cute are they!!



Sugar Bowl Party

We got together with BJ's family to watch the awesome Sugar Bowl. Go UTES!!

We had a wonderful Christmas season. We missed all of those who we couldn't be with. We hope to see you all soon!

3 comments:

James and Sandra said...

Jaden sure was super cute in that hat. It was a lot of fun these last two weeks. It's kind of nice to slow down and stay at home, but i also miss being busy. I'm excited for volleyball to start!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Looks like a great time! My kids have a bumbo too and it's great to sit them in it while I am trying to get things done and they can still see me. And it's easy to move around. I think we are planning a Kappa reunion, Me, Cindy and Adrienne have talked about it so I will let you know, if your interested in coming! We would love to see you and Jaden.

DeAnne said...

What a cute family you have! I cannot believe how much Jaden has grown! Will is going to catch up one of these days . . . watch out grandparents!

We can't miss all that again! We will be there for sure next year!